Tuesday 12th June 2018
As sponsors of the English Football League, Ginsters of Cornwall knows what it takes to make the ultimate football food. And it’s not just your standard Steak & Kidney pie, Ginsters has an array of global pastry flavours guaranteed to satisfy football fans of all tastes for this World Cup. No 90 minutes is complete without one.
Ginsters has global pasty provisions from all over the world for sports fans who want comfort food that’s totally tasty.
- Mexico – Ginsters Chilli Beef Slice is a rich fusion of Mexican and South American flavours including Mexican ancho chilli and smoked paprika which combine to create a taste explosion on the tip of the tongue.
- England – A twist on a classic combination is the Ginsters Cornish Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Pasty, as well as the renowned Ginsters Original Cornish Pasty
- Portgual – A rich and spicy tomato sauce with smoked paprika, lemon zest and sun-dried tomato puree is the base of the Ginsters Chicken Piri Piri slice
- Morocco – Evoking the wonderful aromas of a Moroccan souk, but with a Cornish twist, this the Ginsters Moroccan Vegetable Pasty is bursting with butternut squash, chickpeas, roasted red piquanté peppers, with a hint of red harissa.
- Japan – The Ginsters Chicken Katsu Slice has a fragrant blend of creamy coconut milk with sweet spring onions and a hint of garlic in a Katsu curry sauce