New Balance Football has revealed the brand new Furon v6 boot, together with a colour-up of the Tekela v2.
The new drop is a product of New Balance Football’s fearlessly independent design process – created for players who have what it takes to defy convention and dictate their own path.
FURON v6 IN FOCUS
ZERO DISTRACTION & LETHAL PRECISION
The Furon v6 is New Balance Football’s lightest, fastest and most explosive boot to date and will be worn by Sadio Mané. Key attributes include:
- Adaptive, lightweight FIT WEAVE stretch upper with life-long shape retention for ultimate feel, every single game.
- Hyper-lock tuned lacing system and collar package for ultimate locked-down feel.
- Targeted, data driven support zones for minimal weight and incredible responsiveness.
- Neo Flame and silver colourway
TEKELA v2 IN FOCUS
VISIONARY PLAYMAKING & DECISIVE AGILITY
The Tekela v2 colourway is for unreal playmakers like USA star, Rose Lavelle. Key attributes include:
- Single piece throat and collar and fully bonded no-sew seam technology for superior midfoot lock-in and ultimate feel on the ball.
- Refined and reprogrammed K-Stitch dynamic embroidered bands for definitive forefoot lockdown and aggressive cutting stability.
- Anti-slip insert with superior grip top cloth for incredible under-sock lockdown and ultimate in-game dynamics.
- 3D engineered nylon outsole with micro-step stud tips for lightweight pro performance and ultimate traction
- Vision blue and silver colourway
The brand new Furon v6 and the fresh Tekela v2 colourway go on-sale on 17th January 2020. The boots will be available worldwide from selected retailers and online at www.newbalance.com/football (US residents) and www.newbalance.co.uk/football (UK residents).