Champions League Earnings:
The Squad Estimated to Rake in THE MOST On Instagram
- The squad estimated to make the most is Italian club Juventus with potential collective earnings of £1,168,615 through Instagram
- The Juventus player who could earn the most is Cristiano Ronaldo, potentially making £813,800 per post
- Placing second is Barcelona, with collective potential earnings of £1,061,414
- Rounding off the 16 clubs and in last place is RB Leipzig, with collective earnings of £11,903 for sponsored posts
Kids, teens, and adults across the globe have grown up idolising their favourite footballers, and now it’s easier than ever before to keep up to date with players thanks to the help of Instagram.
It seems the photo sharing platform has never been at greater use for the players, inspiring the experts at ManySpins.com to estimate which Champions League squad are collectively potentially making the most on Instagram, if their posts were sponsored.
ManySpins.com can reveal at the top of the table, and the squad potentially earning the most through sponsored Instagram posts, is Italian club Juventus with collective earnings of £1,168,615.
The Juventus player who could earn the most is Cristiano Ronaldo. With more than 260 million followers, Ronaldo could be making £813,800 per post if his posts were sponsored.
In second place is Barcelona with collective potential earnings of £1,061,414. The player potentially earning the most at £569,660 is Lionel Messi, with more than 182 million followers.
Highest Earning Player
Placing third for the squad estimated to earn the most on Instagram is Real Madrid, with potential collective earnings of £942,492.
Landing fourth place is Paris Saint-Germain with potential collective earnings of £800,828 and in fifth place is Liverpool with estimated earnings of £399,093 as a team.
Close to the bottom of the table is Borussia Monchengladbach with collective potential earnings of £13,472 and Atalanta with £12,072.
Rounding off the 16 clubs and potentially earning the least is RB Leipzig, with collective earnings of £11,903.
- ManySpins.com collated a list of the current 16 clubs in the UEFA Champions League and analysed a list of players according to ESPN.
- To work out the average potential estimated earnings per post, ManySpins.com used the formula that every follower is worth approximately £0.00313. This figure was multiplied by the number of followers per account.
- The players’ potential earnings were then tallied together to find the collective squads’ potential earnings.
*These are estimations only, on the premise that each post is sponsored/ads.
**ManySpins.com extracted the data from Instagram over the period February 3 to February 8 and is accurate as of then but is subject to change.